Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

Love the bit in @Ghost-Kewell's part where the guy in the background is just like "Fuck this, I'm out."

Goodbye Zubat :'c - Pokemon GO Parody Goodbye Zubat :'c - Pokemon GO Parody

This is exactly what I thought of.
Great minds think alike?

Daydreams Daydreams

Those are some nightmarish daydreams.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

I banned Tom at 69 mph.

Clearly I am the best player here.

Hexhammers Bongerific Adventure Hexhammers Bongerific Adventure

LOL.

That is all.

Rullo Rullo

Great game. I could waste a lot of time solving a 2-4 puzzle for sure.

A couple suggestions:
Some numbers randomly lock off and can't be turned on again or unlocked. I don't think I should have to restart based on misclicks.
A what-if function allowing you to test things would also be nice so that you don't have to undo everything you do while testing. Basically it would involve saving the board state so that you can revert back to it when you're done.

Equilibria - Forlorn Hope (Preview) Equilibria - Forlorn Hope (Preview)

Holy shit.

The sound design in this one is just incredible.

I actually don't have anything to say.

Impure Seduction (Preview) Impure Seduction (Preview)

Impure and seductive.

A bit of feedback on the piano - it sounds pretty robotic at the moment. All of the notes are timed exactly right, and the velocities are pretty constant after about 0:18. Try varying it more to make it sound more natural and human.

Other than that, this is great. Your Pryda snare at 0:42 is amazing.

Dylnmatrix responds:

The piano sounding robotic is actually completely intentional now, considering the seduction is coming from machines and the main character is about to get assimilated Borg style. It's pretty sounding, but obvious in hindsight.

Though this could just be me making an excuse for not being able to get the velocities to sound right at this point in time. It's also the same pattern repeated over again, so that could be it too.

With the epilogue I'll be writing eventually to close Zion, I'll definitely be more adamant. Timings will still be robotic and very quantized, but I'll be more a lot more strict on the velocities, since it's going to be 90% piano if I can help it.

Equilibria - Solitude Equilibria - Solitude

So many chills from this one.

Unfortunately I can't leave one of my usual overly long reviews because I don't really have any criticisms for this. I love it.

If I had a credit card, I would totally support you on Patreon, but unfortunately I'm still too young...

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks man! Patreon's super optional, so don't feel obligated to support us there. Considering how much you support us outside of Patreon, you're already helping a ton. But if you do end up becoming a patron in the future, we'd definitely appreciate it. So, lots of love from both of us now and in the future ;)

15 Years of B! 15 Years of B!

I only count 23 B's. Are you sure that's enough?

(Seriously though, great work. I'm not much for art, so I can't successfully be constructive...)

Troisnyx responds:

Uh, 23 is still better than just one, amirite? ^_^'

The Last of Nine Lives The Last of Nine Lives

This is beautiful, cute, hilarious, and everything in between.

Might just use this for the Art-Inspired Music contest. I've been looking for art to no avail for a while, and this thing has two things I like as well as being really well done.

Mooreofme01 responds:

So glad I could help to inspire, that means a lot! Let me know how it goes!

EBF5 Swords 3 EBF5 Swords 3

The hockey stick though.

I would have laughed but I'm at school.