Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

I banned Tom at 69 mph.

Clearly I am the best player here.

Hexhammers Bongerific Adventure Hexhammers Bongerific Adventure

LOL.

That is all.

Rullo Rullo

Great game. I could waste a lot of time solving a 2-4 puzzle for sure.

A couple suggestions:
Some numbers randomly lock off and can't be turned on again or unlocked. I don't think I should have to restart based on misclicks.
A what-if function allowing you to test things would also be nice so that you don't have to undo everything you do while testing. Basically it would involve saving the board state so that you can revert back to it when you're done.

Monster Book Monster Book

Can't wait for Epic Battle Fantasy VI - Flashbacks.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Click the "Quit" button on the main menu for instant gratification.

(It doesn't actually quit the game.)

That said, this game is amazing.

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

I suppose this is what Phil gets for calling Mrs. Munch as fat as the sun.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

3/10 needs moar flying pigs to click.

Coloruid 2 Coloruid 2

Don't get me wrong, I love this game; the issue is that you don't take the concept far enough.

It's the same thing as the first one. You just have 20 levels, all of which are more or less exactly the same, and no real difficulty once the player figures out how it works. It's about 30 minutes of entertainment at most (it took me about 10, as I had played the original).

At the moment, it's not really much of a game. Go farther with it. Make a whole bunch more level packs with really large puzzles, or find some way to make puzzles which require a different strategy. As I said on the first one, it's an interesting concept; it just isn't currently difficult enough. A game should keep you interested for more than 30 minutes, and certainly shouldn't be BEATEN in that time.

Authentic Octopus Game (Demo) Authentic Octopus Game (Demo)

Getting loads of VVVVVV vibes from this. I love it!
Also that Pokemon intro was hilarious.

squidly responds: